JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018 - JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission) are open the vacancies for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancy 2018 in Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates who want to apply for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 are advised to check their eligibility before apply.
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018
||26 Sep 2018|
|Last Date||26 Oct 2018|
|Last Date Submission of Hard copy
||28 Oct 2018|
|For Reserved Category/ PHC Category
||Rs. 400/-, Nil|
|Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018|
|Age Limit||18 - 48 Years (01/01/2018)
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Salary||Rs. 52700/- - Rs. 166700/-|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection process of JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018:-
The selection process shall be conducted in accordance with the Rule 51 of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 as amended upto date available on the website of Commission i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in).
How to apply for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in .jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want toapply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print application form.