Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment 2018:-
The Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti has been released notification for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 for 118 vacancy. Indian Navy inviting with online application forms for the recruitment of engineer recruitment. The newly offered Indian Navy jobs are doubtlessly some sparkling opportunities for all the eligible individuals, by which they can be a part of the Indian Navy .Candidates who want to join Indian navy after engineering can Online apply before 24 August 2018.Before apply online for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment read full article.
Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment:-
|Start Date||04 August 2018|
|Last Date||24 August 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy engineer Recruitment|
|Education Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Age Limit||Born between 02 July 1994 and 01 Jan 2000|
|Salary||Rs. 56100- 110700/-, Rs. 121200- 212400/-|
|Indian Navy Engineer recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To apply for Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment :-
Candidates who join Indian navy After Engineering can apply online with following steps before 24 August 2018:
- Open the official website of Indian Navy for apply Indian Navy engineer recruitment, login with your registered id or e-mail.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up-to 5th & 7thsemester for regular and integrated courses respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th& 12thcertificate),CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
Selection Procedure of Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment:-
The selection procedure of Indian Navy engineer recruitment is based on written test and PST ( physical standard test.
Requirement Of Physical Standard Test:-
|Category||Minimum Height for Male Candidates||Minimum Height Female Candidates|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm||150 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm||150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
Requirement for Medical Standard :-
|Branch/ Specialization||Eye Sight Without glasses||Eye Sight With glasses|
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||6/12
|Technical ( General Service )||6/24
|Executive ( NAIC )||6/60
|Branch/ Specialization||Height & Weight|
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.|
|Technical ( General Service )|
|Executive ( NAIC )|
|Naval Architecture||Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight|
Indian Navy Engineer Salary:-
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix|
|Sub Lieutenant ( SLT )||Rs. 56100- 110700/-|
|Lieutenant Commander ( Lt Cdr )||Rs. 69400- 136900/-|
|Lieutenant ( LT )||Rs. 61300- 120900/-|
|Commander ( Cdr )||Rs. 121200- 212400/-|