HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) inviting you through the online application forms for the recruitment of Quality Control Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the HPCL Quality Control Officer Vacancy they are advised to read full notification before apply. Full notification is given below.
Start date : 31 July 2018
Last Date : 31 August 2018
Post Name : Quality Control Officer
Total vacancy : 30
Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/-, Rs. 180,000/-
Age : 30 years
Age Count On : 31-08-2019
- Education Qualification
Candidate who want to apply for HPCL Quality Control Officer vacancy must have passed M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from a recognized University of India.
For Others : Rs. 590/-
SC/ ST of Rajasthan : No Fee
Pay Examination fee through Challan at State Bank Of India (Sbi).
- Click On Apply online for apply HPCL Quality Control Officer vacancy.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Attach all the required documents with your application form.
- Attach your resent photographs.
- After fill the form and fill all required details click on submit button.
HPCL Quality Control Officer Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Task and Single/ Multi-stage Interview.
Full Notification : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Best Of Luck!