1. Indian Woman Boxer MC Mary Kom has reached the number one position in the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) latest world rankings.
भारतीय महिला मुक्केबाज एम सी मैरीकॉम अंतरराष्ट्रीय मुक्केबाजी संघ (एआईबीए) की विश्व रैंकिंग में नंबर एक स्थान पर पहुंच गई।
2. Anatoly Lukyanov, the last chairman of the (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) USSR's Supreme Soviet and harsh critic of Mikhail Gorbachev's reforms, has died. He was 88.
सोवियत संघ की शीर्ष विधायी इकाई सर्वोच्च सोवियत के अंतिम अध्यक्ष एवं मिखाइल गोर्बाचेव के सुधारों के कड़े आलोचक अनातोली लुक्यानोव का निधन हो गया है। वह 88 वर्ष के थे।
3. The second edition of Khelo India Youth Games has been started in Pune, Maharashtra.
महाराष्ट्र के पुणे में खेलो इंडिया यूथ गेम्स का दूसरा संस्करण शुरू किया गया है।
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has agreed to provide USD 400 million to Sri Lanka's Central Bank under a swap arrangement.
5. The Supreme Court appointed senior advocate and former solicitor general Ranjit Kumar as amicus curiae to assist it in a matter related to administration of Jagannath temple in Puri.
6. Veteran Sharath Kamal broke Kamlesh Mehta's long-standing record of most national titles by winning his ninth national Table tennis title following a gruelling final against Indian teammate G Sathiyan.
7. Supreme Court has set up a five-judge Constitution Bench to hear the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case. The bench would be headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi.
8. According to World Economic Forum Report, India is set to become the world's third largest consumer market by 2030.
9. India and Norway have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on India-Norway Ocean Dialogue and the establishment of the Joint Task Force on 'Blue Economy', in order to promote multi-sectoral cooperation in various aspects of Blue Economy.
10. Pranav R Mehta, took over as the president of Global Solar Council (GSC) from January 1, 2019.
11. The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, has launched an online campaign, ‘#www: Web- WonderWomen’. The Campaign aims to discover and celebrate the exceptional achievements of women, who have been driving positive agenda of social change via social media.
12. Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) tied up with Bharti AXA General insurance company to provide free travel insurance to the air travellers.
13. Oscar-winning sound designer Gregg Rudloff died. He was 63.