BEL Recruitment 2018 Bengalore – BEL (Bhart Electronics Limited) are open 16 vacancies for Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Engineer Assistant Trainee recruitment 2018. Candidates who want to make carrier in BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Can apply for BEL Recruitment 2018 Bengalore, before apply candidates are advised to check their eligibility before apply.
BEL Recruitment 2018 Bengalore – 16 Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Engineer Assistant Trainee Vacancy
||26 Sep 2018|
|Last Date||15 Oct 2018|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Medical Officer||Rs. 500/-|
|Engineering Assistant Trainees / Staff Nurse||Rs. 300/-|
|Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2018 Bengalore|
|Age Limit||38 – 38 Years (01/08/2018)
|Salary||As per BEL Rules|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of BEL Recruitment 2018 Benglore:-
- The candidates meeting the criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process will comprise of written test for 150 marks.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written tests (Objective type) consisting of:-
- Part I: General Aptitude: 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge.
- Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Medical Officers in E-II/III posts – Based on the written test, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit to appear for the interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be:-
For Non Executive Posts:-
|General / OBC||35% in both Part I & Part II separately|
|SC/ST/PWD||30% in both Part I & Part II separately|
For Executive Posts:-
|Category||General / OBC|
|Written||35% in both Part I & Part II separately|
- Management reserves the right to modify/alter the written test process, if need so arises, without
issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
Bel Recruitment 2018 apply online:-
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and
selection modalities before submission of application. Bel recruitment 2018 apply online with following steps:-
- Open the Official website of BEL.
- Click on Bel Recruitment 2018 Bengalore.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Attach required documents mention in official document.
- Your recent photographs are also required to attach with application form.
- Submit your form by clicking on submit button.
- Apply before 15 Oct 2018.
Salary of Bel Recruitment 2018 Bengalore:-
- The approximate CTC is ₹ 10 lakhs p.a. for E-II and ₹ 12.6 lakhs p.a for E-III. For these executive posts, in addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Annual Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Life Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund, Gratuity & Pension, as per the Company’s rules, will be part of the remuneration package. The Medical posts require working in shifts and relocation to the quarters allotted by the Company, if necessary.
- The approximate CTC is ₹ 4.83 lakhs p.a for CP – VI and ₹ 4.27 lakhs p.a for CP – V.
- Engineering Assistant trainees will undergo training for an initial period of six months during which
they will be paid stipend of ₹10,000/- p.m. On successful completion of the training and on passing
the gradation test they will be placed on the regular pay scales indicated above. Other posts will be
inducted in the pay scales as indicated.
- In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Perquisites, reimbursement of medical expenses, Group Insurance, PF, Pension, Gratuity etc as per Company rules will be a part of remuneration package.